CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Kids



To Left: Remember 'Squints' from the movie
Sandlot. Adam often resembles him. The only
thing missing is the glasses. This is one of his
many funny faces that he makes. We were
finally able to catch it on camera.












Below: Brianna's Turns 3 years old in 1 Month so
I decided to see what kind of pictures I could take
of her instead of taking her to the studio and paying
an arm and a leg. Turned out pretty cute I think. Notice
the new hair cut. I decided to cut her hair to even it out.
It took forever. Not very fun to try and cut hair on a
little girl that can't sit still for anything. 2 and 1/2 hours
later it turned out pretty cute. My first time cutting long hair too.





















Poor Mya has been sick for the last week. It started out as a cold and turned into the stomach flu.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

So sad for Mya. Glad she is feeling better. Adam sure is cute...funny faces and all. You took some awesome pictures of Brianna! Miss you guys...

Teresa Strum said...

I love the pictures of Brianna, what a beautiful girl...and almost 3, Wow!