CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Johnson Family Fun

Recently we just returned from a trip back home to see family and for a couple graduations. It began with Mya's pre-school graduation and then ended with Jason's brother Jared and my brother Mikey's graduation. We had a great week visiting with family.


Here is Mya getting her certificate. She was so excited
to wear the gown and the hat. She seemed a little scared during
the ceremony... But after!



Below: Wow we can actually see a smile on her face.



She sure enjoyed being back with her "old friends" as she put it and

showing Brianna the ropes of the playground

BACK AT HOME!

When we got back we decided that Adam was in need of a hair cut. As it turns out his hair was alot longer than Jason's.



Here's my two men after their hair cuts. Jason got one before Adam.

Below: Adam sure loves playing with the legos. Mostly he likes to throw them around.

A True Boy!

BELOW:

In memory of Jason's Jeep. His seconed Love.

Before we returned back from our visit home he sold his jeep.








6 comments:

The Bjurstrom Family said...

I can't belive how big your kiddos are getting. I'm sad that you live farther away and didn't get a chance to get together before you guys moved:( Your kids are so cute!!!

Emilie said...

Great hair cuts! It was fun to be with you guys for a few days. I didn't know any vehicle could balance like that Jeep is...just don't try it with your van :)

Anonymous said...

Ellie misses your gals! When I was trying to get her to eat the rest of her dinner the other day, I said, "Mya and Brianna ate all of their dinner today". She said, "They ate it?" And so she finished her meal! heehee.....what us parents resort to sometimes, right??! Everyone looks great! Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

PS> Oh, and CONGRATS on your special surprise! I'll be sure and keep ya in my prayers Les! hahahaaa! Hang in there! :)

April said...

I just read over on the side that baby #4 is making an appearance at the end of the year! Congrats! We made our blog private so send me your email and I'll have you added to allowed readers!

thewarnickfam(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I responded to your question on our blog Les.
We miss you guys a lot. Ellie and I miss having the girls over at any time and for me to have an adult conversation in the middle of my day! haahaaa