CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pictures of Madelyn as Promised

So I promised my sister that I would post more pictures of Madelyn. So here they are. She just had her 4 month check up and she weighs 14lbs. 3oz. and is 23 1/2 inches long. She is our petite little girl and I think its great. I'm really going to miss the baby fase. They grow up way too fast. She loves to sit up and is very alert. She has figured out how to role from her tummy to her back and almost has conquered back to tummy except for that arm that just gets caught.
She is always so happy and smilely.







5 comments:

Emilie said...

OH MY!! She looks so different! She is a doll. Thanks for posting. Now I should probably get some of Myles up there :)

Wooden said...

Look at those big, beautiful eyes. What a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys soon.

The Nasmans said...

Oh my goodness she is so big now! What an adorable little girl! Those are such fun pictures. You can see her big eyes and I love it! Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you and your kids again because they are growing up so fast!

Jessica said...

1. I can't believe you have 4 kids!!!!!
2. They are ALL gorgeous!!!
3. What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted. She is adorable. Gorgeous big eyes.