CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Fun Starts Now!





The girls and Adam had some fun in the sun and sprinklers. Dena spent a few hours while Paul was working here in Reno.



Here's an update on my clavicle. I went and saw an orthopaedic surgeon and it is still broken. I am going to have surgery next Thursday. I will have some more hardware added on. They will make an incision along the clavicle and and screw a plate on the bone. Sounds like fun huh?


Here's a chronological photo spread of my shoulder. Notice the increasing bruising. It traveled down and increased in color.



Day 2: Still swollen, some bruising to the armpit.


Day 3: Bruising starting to appear as well as the fractured clavicle.



Day 4: Bruise now yellowing and still spreading down. Left side of my chest is swollen compared to the right.

1 comments:

Lori said...

Your kids are so adorable! Do you still have bruising Jason? It was very interesting seeing the plate and pins that are in your shoulder. I'm glad it's healing well, the incision looks good.