CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Surgery and other Happenings

Here's a few pictures to update you on my clavicle. The first is a pre-op pic and the rest are post-op.



Despite having surgery on Thursday, I went with Leslie and family back to California. Leslie took the girls to see Mike's last performance. I tried to recover as much as I could but I could tell traveling took a bit out of me. The girls spent Saturday with Paul and Dena swimming in the morning and then at the Snowline Engineering company BBQ. Mya watched the 4th of July fireworks at Cameron Park lake with Dena while Paul and Brianna slept.








Adam has become quite the climber. He really enjoys the blue rocking chair. He especially loves the shower. He actually climbed/fell head first into the shower while Leslie was washing. He was proud of himself.




3 comments:

Emilie said...

Adam looks like he could be walking...huh? Shoulder looks great Jason, guess it could be worse :) We're jealous you still live close enough to just visit the fam for a few days...someday. Give the kids squeezes from us.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oops....that was my comment eleted above! Don't worry.
:)
We hope to see you all for Sarah's blessing soon. Adam is looking as cute as ever!