CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jason's Health and Fitness Blog

Instead of using this blog for fitness/health postings I have decided to create another blog specifically for me to use to transmit health related information as well as give feedback to others. Please check it out and give me some feedback and post any questions you may have. I will have the link on this blog just above our family and friends blog links.
The URL address is http://crossbridgefitness.blogspot.com/
If you have any questions use the response option on the most recent post or email at crossbridgefitness@yahoo.com

1 comments:

Lori said...

This is a great idea! I really like the idea of sharing good things with other people and blessing their lives. Let me know who you have sent it too and I will forward it to others not on your mailing list.
Mom