CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

First Snow! Already!

The weather in Northern Nevada in October is crazy. It goes from mid-seventies to 50 degrees and windy back to 70 and then to a high of 40 degrees and snowing. Because it is still relatively warm, no snow stuck on the ground here in the Truckee Meadows but some accumulated on the surrounding hills and mountains. We will probably get some more tonight. The girls and Adam had fun running around in it. It's only October 10th and it's snowing, crazy! Maybe we will have a nice heavy snow fall this winter and replenish the much depleted lakes. We shall see.








6 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, what joy! Your children bring a smile to my face. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Love,
Mom

Emilie said...

those look like happy kids. you have snow, we have 100 degrees...whats with the weather? Oh, maybe it has to do with several thousand feet of difference in elevation :) looks like fun!!

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable! Big hugs to you and your little ones! I miss them so much.

The Nasmans said...

I miss your little ones so much. I can't wait to give them hugs when i see them next. They are so beautiful and growing up so fast. I wish it would just slow down a bit :) We don't have snow yet, thank goodness, but when we do, oh boy, it's gonna be crazy. Glad to see you guys having fun in it!

Wooden said...

How much fun!!!

Liz said...

Hey Jason and Leslie! Leslie, we've never met...I don't think. And Jason, we rode a horse together once at a family reunion. :) Anyway, I'm getting connected with really extended family through Ben and Jana's blog and hope you don't mind if I add your family blog to my blog links! :) This is Liz (Ogden), Ben's cousin and Jason's first cousin once removed by marriage, I guess. :) You have a darling family and I can't believe you already have three (almost four) kids!! Crazy! Life goes by so fast...too fast.