CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A little nostalgia and a lot of laughter

We got some snow on the tops of the mountains yesterday and with it being much colder, I got thinking of the coming winter (it even smelled like snow for a little bit). I remembered this wonderfully hilarious and somewhat painful experience last winter and figured I would share it. It is quite funny. Try just watching it once; It's impossible. Every time I watch it I have to see it again and again. Scroll down and push pause on the music to hear the audio from the video.

4 comments:

The Nasmans said...

I love this video, it is so funny! I love Rachel's laugh in the background! You guys totally smacked into that pile of dirt and snow! Thanks for posting this!

Wooden said...

That looks like it hurt so bad! That has to be the best crash in a long time!

Chris Watkins said...

I hurt for a week. I am so surprised that we didn't break anything. Notice as I lift my leg up off the pile, there is a rock under my shin. I still don't know how that didn't break my shin open. Good times...

Ryan and Rachel said...

I'll never forget that!!! SOOOO funny!!! Like a cartoon!!!