CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Funny Boy!

So I've been telling my family for a while that I would be posting this so after a month of not posting I'm finally getting around to it. Here's the story. A couple months back Brianna was pretty sick with the stomach flu, and after she had thrown up I had to give her a bath. Meanwhile Adam comes in saying Baba (Bath in his language). I was telling him that he couldn't because Brianna was sick and she needed to be alone this time. I then had to go get the shampoo from the other bathroom to wash Brianna and this is what I found when I returned about 30 seconds later.


I just love the inocent look on his face. Like he's saying "what did I do?" I guess thats what I get when I try to tell him no.

4 comments:

Emilie said...

The purple scarf is an excellent touch!! I love that story. It will be one to tell for years to come. I'm glad you have a picture of it :)

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I'm so happy to have been able to read about you all....and catch up a little! What a household you have! Busy busy. Gosh you're so blessed to have them all happy and healthy. What a beautiful group they are.

The Nasmans said...

That is so great! I love that little munchkin...Way to go on getting the picture of it!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that you are doing well even though tired I'm sure. Kids are great at playing innocent. Adam looks very cute.I have similar pictures of my children and it is a great laugh now-- more of a tired/exhausted laugh when it happened.
You have a beautiful family.