CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas 2008

We were lucky too be able to travel back to California to spend time with family. We spent a total of 9 days their for Christmas. Everyone was there from both families and we had a great time. The kids had a great time playing with there cousins and it was so nice for me too continue to recover.

Here's Mya, Brianna and Adam after opening the traditional Christmas Pajamas on Christmas Eve.



We had the great opportunity of blessing Mady while there for Christmas. It was great for us to be able to have all of our family there. Including my youngest brother Mikey and Jasons youngest brother Jared. They will both be leaving on missions in 2009.


Here is our latest family picture.


4 comments:

Emilie said...

Really, you guys have a pretty special family. I love your kids. You both (Les & Jas) have done a great job in raising your little crew. They will turn out just fine because of you two :)

Anonymous said...

I adore this family shot of you all. Your hair looks gorgeous too! I'm so sad we didn't get together when you were in town, but I thought about you a lot. Gabriel is up in Fallon NV. right now.....wish I were with him and could stop by your place on his return. :( Tell the girls ...and Adam that Ellie and her mom miss them very much. Wouldn't Ellie and Brianna be a crack up together in sunbeams?!?!

The Nasmans said...

Your family picture is wonderful...what a good lookin' bunch. We love you ;)

Wooden said...

Oh, I just love you guys. I hope the surgery went Les.