CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Brianna!

Yesterday was Brianna's birthday. She turned 4 years old. We can hardly believe how fast time flies, and how big she is getting. Everything for her is Princess right now. So the theme for her little party was Princess. We just held a little family party for her after church. We took her out shopping on Saturday to let her choose the things she wanted.


Notice the Barbie. I made her a Barbie cake. The cake is the dress part. It didn't quite turn out like the picture but hey it was my first try. To me it looked more like a pink Volcano with a Barbie sticking out of the middle.





Here is the finished product of her Barbie cake. It was a complete surprise for her wich was probably the best part. Notice the Princess crown, with earings and a ring, and a Princess watch. That is what she chose for her presents.


My Mom and Mikey came for a quick visit on Friday afternoon. My Dad was unable to be there but we still had a great time with them. Brianna got to open her present from them. She has wanted skate shoes since Mya got some for Christmas so she got a pair from Grandma, Grandpa and mikey. Thanks for coming we enjoyed the time spent even though it was short.



5 comments:

Emilie said...

Oh what fun! Brianna certainly is a little princess. Great job on the cake! How could I use that style for a boy?? No dress, maybe a tunnel for a train?? Hmmmmmm, I'll keep thinking. Good to talk to you guys, even if Brianna didn't like our singing :)

Michele said...

You did a great job on the cake. Isn't crazy how time just flies by. I really like your family picture on the top of your blog. Very cute!

The Nasmans said...

Les the cake looks great! I'll bet she loved it! You are a great mom. Jas, you are an awesome Dad too! All your kids are just getting so big! Give them kisses for me :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Brianna! I was thinking about her because I remembered Ellie and she are so close with their birthdays! Wahoo! We're getting old Les! Awesome job on the cake. Your so clever. Miss you guys!

Wooden said...

You did great on the cake. I bet she was thrilled to have it! You guys have the cutest family! Can't wait to see you soon!!!