CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Hair cut and other random pictures.

So I've been promising my sister that I would post pictures of my hair cut. When I went home for a visit a couple of months ago I got my hair cut to surprise Jason who randomly informed me that he thought I should get my hair cut. I asked him if he thought he needed a new wife. Jokeingly he replied "no well yeah now that you said something" So this is the end result.




Since the girls have learned how to ride there bikes without training wheels they had been begging for us to take them on a long bike ride. So Jason took Adam and the girls on a bike ride. Adam loved being in the back pack on the ride.



The Handsom men in my life!
Madelyn is such a happy smilely baby. Thank heavens.



2 comments:

The Nasmans said...

You look wonderful Les! The haircut is so cute! You have such beautiful kids too. I'm so glad that you posted more pictures of Maddie; she is growing up so fast and she does look so happy. We love you!

Emilie said...

I love the haircut!! Thanks for posting. And what a cute family you have. You've done well :)