CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

TRAINFOR10.COM

That's right! In a very short while, you will be able to have a personal trainer for 0.33 cents a day! I am just weeks a way from launching my new online personal taining website, trainfor10.com

Here's a teaser. Go look at onlinefitnesspersonaltrainers.com You can get ONE MONTH FREE of Online Personal Training!

Take a look, let me know what your first impression is. Please be honest, even if it means being brutally honest. I truly want this site to be beneficial to all and it wont be if it doesn't have an appeal. Let me know the good and the bad.

I will give you all the behind the scenes link in a week. This will be the full site as it is at the time. Look for it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site looks pretty cool. I would be interested to have a little more detail on the Training section. Like, when you sign up do you get info. that specifically helps you--nutrition plan, workout plan, etc... or is it more gerneral advice?

The Nasmans said...

It looks great Jas! So you are in partnership for the site right? I think that it is a wonderful idea. Here are just a few of my thoughts: I agree with Jen that the training section should have a little more information on where you actually go the web page to sign up, how you pay, and what exactly you are getting in the personal coach program. I really like the newsletter info on the home page; it seems that the home page doesn't really connect the reader to the personal coach program and the rest of the site. Maybe there should be a definition or introduction of what trainfor10 is and to the personal training program that can be purchased. Does that make sense? Hope so! I am way impressed Jas! I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your feedback so far. The ideas that you have given are perfect. I especially like making it more detailed and a better explanation of the site. We have not had our text on the landing page added yet, so that may be where you feel we are lacking. Ckeck back in a day or two and it all should be there.
Just so you know, we will be adding to the home page so that it will link to all the other pages as well as detail the Personal Coach Program.
We are in the process of creating some html for all that. We also have other pages coming down the pipeline to enhance the site and clean it up so it is more accessible for all.