CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Friday morning Jason's work had a kids party at the club. They had a bounce house, pony rides, a firetruck, Trick-or-Treating in the club, and the kids got to dress up. Mya got upset before her pony ride because Leslie couldn't put her on the horse. She eventually enjoyed it. Brianna jumped on no problem.

After I got done with work we went out Trick or Treating. The kids made out pretty well, they got their buckets full. Brianna was suppossed to be Clifford the big red dog but decided she wanted to wear her dress instead. We didn't have anything for Adam, so he was a makeshift cowboy. And Mya? I still don't know what she was. It is one of Emilie's old dance outfits that she got from Grandma and Grandpa's house. She said it was a dancing spider. It doesn't matter, they were all cute.






Such cute kids. We love them.



5 comments:

Wooden said...

they are all so adorable! I miss seeing them so much! Give them lots of hugs and kisses for me. Hope you had a fun Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Real cuties!
Les, are you ready to pop yet?!? Wahoo!

The Nasmans said...

Toooo cuuute! I love the dancing spider thing. Every time I see Brianna, I think,"It's Terrie!" She looks so much like her! And I think Adam was a pretty darn adorable makeshift cowboy :) Hugs and Kisses!

The Nasmans said...

Hey Jason or Les! Les, is that baby ready to come yet? Hey, I tagged you on my blog, so if you are interested, go to our blog and check out what the tag is! Love you guys!

Lori said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast on Halloween. The kids are so cute, wish I could have been there.