CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged

What is your husbands name? Jason Paul Johnson

How long have you been married? 6 Years

How long did you date? Beggining my senior year of High School. We dated 2 years then he left on his mission and I waited for him while he was gone. When he got home we picked it back up where we left off.

How old is he? 28 in a few weeks. He likes to tease me because I am just over 1 year older than him.

Who eats more sweets? I'd have to say me.

Who said I love you first? I did.

Who is taller? He is by 2 inches

Who can sing the best? Definately me. He'd admit that too.

Who is smarter? He is by far.

Who does the laundry? We both do. If he's home and notices that a load needs to be put in he'll do it. I always fold it though.

Who pays the bills? We both do. He always does the budget and then we pay the bills together. So we know where the heck all the money has gone.

Who mows the lawn? Wish that I could say that we had one. But if we had one he would probably.

Who cooks dinner? I do during the week and on sundays he does. He is actually quite the chef.

Who drives? When we're in the car together he does. I'm not very good at directions.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually me.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first but I wasn't going to object.

Who asked who out first? Can't quite remember back that far, but probably me. I was a bit forward in High School.

The rules for this tag: answer questions about your spouse, list names of people you are tagging in your post, then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged. I'm tagging Terie

4 comments:

Gabriel said...

Were you "forward" in high school, Les? I didn't know you too well then, but we were always "around" each other. :) Lisa, Candace, Jennifer, etc. Ah, the good ol' days. Yea right!! I prefer THESE days best!
When are you going to gave this little girl, huh?!?! I totally excited to see her! We are planning a dinner during the Christmas season, with couples and want you to come! I'll talk to you soonly to see when you're in town.

Gabriel said...

PS>This is me, Emily....not Gabriel. Oops

Michele said...

This is Michele Roberts from the green valley ward. I found your blog off of Emily's. Hope you don't mind I see what your family is up too. I have a blog but it is set on private. If you would like to see it give me your email address. michelesroberts@gmail.com

The Nasmans said...

Cute! You were forward Les? Naaahhh ;) Love you guys1