CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hair Cuts!

For the passed few weeks Brianna has been begging for me to cut her hair like her cousin Rachel Zufelt. So this passed week I finally decided to cut it. So here is a before and after shot of Briannas new cut. We think she looks so cute and it is of course so much easier to brush her hair now. Why didn't I do this sooner.

Before:
After:
And of course what one girl does the other one has to do also. So then I cut Mya's hair. She would have preffered that I cut her hair like Rachel as well but I can't bring myself to cut her hair that short yet. She has such amazing hair. So I took off about 2 in. Sorry no before shot but here is the after shot. I did go back and layer it more after this photo was taken but don't have a newer photo yet.
Adam is finally beginning to stand on his own. Yeah!!! Next to come is walking. He loves to stand on his own and watch our reaction. He will sometimes try to take a couple of steps but mostly just lunges for us. He has great balance and if he is holding onto one of our fingers then he walks great. He just doesn't realize that he could do it just as well on his own.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE their hair cuts! Brianna looks adorable in shorter hair.

Emilie said...

Great hair cuts!! Really, they look they. Such cute girls. Get ready for Adam to lose some poundage when he starts running all over the place.

The Nasmans said...

That video of Adam is absolutely adorable! He is such a cute little boy. I like the part where he falls into the front of the camera. We love you guys and your precious kids!