CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tagged!

Jason
What is your name? Jason Paul Johnson
How long have you been together? Married for 6 years
How long did you date? ~2 years, mission, 2 months, engaged 4.5 months
How old are you? 27
Who eats more? I certainly can
Who said I love you first? She did
Who's taller? I am but not by much
Who can sing better? She does by far
Who is smarter? Depends on what it is
Who does the laundry? Mostly Leslie al though I will throw the clothes in the washer and dryer
Who pays the bills? She does but I like to remind her that we need to empty our bank account.
Who sleeps on the right side? Which way do you look at the bed? When your sleeping, she is.
Who mows the lawn? don't need to but I would. I would much rather do outside chores.
Who cooks dinner? Leslie does
Who drives? I do. I am too much a back seat driver.
Who is more stubborn? I am
Who kissed who first? I did but I know she very much wanted to. It is my charm
Who proposed? I did on top of a rocket on a playground. It was the future site of the Sacramento Temple.
Who has more friends? She does
Who is more sensitive? Leslie but I roughened her up a bit
Who has more siblings? We have the same. We both have 2 brothers and two sisters.
Who wears the pants? She lets me.
Jobs I've had: Serrano Country Club, Folsom Century Theatres, FM Graphics, Inc., Millennium Sportsclub, Double Diamond Athletic Club
Movies I could watch over and over again: Most action movies
Places I've lived: Citrus Heights, Ca Tualatain, Or (sp?) San Jose, Ca Cameron Park, Ca Reno, Nv
Favorite TV Shows: 24, Smallville, So you think you can dance,
Favorite Foods:
Favorite websites: I don't visit many. craigslist.com, rustysoffroad.com, motors.ebay.com, family and friends blogs
Places I'd rather be: not working, motorcycle riding, on a boat waterskiing, with my family
Mya,Brianna, and Adam's responses coming soon.
I tag: Ben and Emilie Cox

3 comments:

Emilie said...

You got sucked in to "So you think you can dance?"...soon you'll be reading the Twilight Series :)

Anonymous said...

That's right...your guys' anniversary is right before ours. Happy belated anniversary you two! :)

Jason Johnson said...

I don't think so. I only go so far.