CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's a...

Click on photo to get bigger image.

We are having a girl! The first photo shows that (Sorry for the upshot). The second picture is a little creepy. All I see is a skull and a jaw bone. By the third picture it looks like we have a thumb sucker.
Wow, three girls and a boy. Adam and I are severely out numbered. Here's an idea, leave some names for a girl. Leslie and I just started looking again yesterday and don't have too many that we like.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another girl! Congrats you guys! I think that's great. Girl names??
I don't think I should share.....remember you guys took our boy name (unintended I know!!) and Rachel and Ryan took our next girl name (also unintended)! hahaahaa.... What luck we have! :)

Jason Johnson said...

Sorry. We'll try not to do it again.

Anonymous said...

Remember there was an actress who named her daughter Apple. Perhaps you guys should take a stroll through the produce department the next time your in a grocery store for, for ideas! :)

Teresa Strum said...

Yea!! Congratulations to you both!!! That is exciting. As far as names....oh can't really help you there, it takes me forever to find names that I like. HAve your kids had any cute suggestions. I know when we asked Brayden he came up with some pretty funny suggestions for nameing the "monkey"/ "Octapus"/ "deer" that was in my tummy.:)

Lori said...

Dad says - Elizabeth Susan, or my favorite Bertha! (Ha, you better not name her Bertha. Mom)